2020 has been difficult for many of us. As COVID-19 has spread across the country, we have been asked to stay home more than ever, social distance and wear masks in order to reduce the spread and relieve the strain of the hospitals and health care workers. The team at Garage Door Repair Company is doing our part to help keep our clients and our staff safe, while providing the strong customer service and repairs that will stand the test of time.
We understand how difficult the last several months have been for many of our customers. We have remained open, considered an essential business. We have put new safety measures in place to do our part to minimize the spread of COVID-19. These new policies include:
● Our experienced technicians will communicate with you by phone or email rather than face to face. We will practice social distancing and not shake hands when we meet you and your family. We can complete garage door assessments without you even leaving your home and provide our diagnosis and recommendations via the phone, while you remain in the comfort of your own home.
● We provide our estimates and payment options virtually (email/phone/online) instead of in person. Right now, we request that our clients pay by credit card (rather than cash or check) when possible.
● We follow a careful cleaning process before and after each job. We sanitize our hands, shoes as well as all equipment in between jobs.
● We carefully monitor state and national safety guidelines and incorporate them into our COVID policies.
● We listen to our customers. If you have concerns about our process, our work or interacting with members of our team, we want you to tell us. Our job is to serve our customers, and this is the cornerstone of our business. We remain flexible during this difficult time.
Same Day Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Repair Company specializes in all types of garage door maintenance and repairs and, when needed, garage door installations. This includes spring repair, cable replacement, opener replacement, repair of the sensors, tracks, and chains. In addition, we recognize that your garage door is a part of your everyday function, so we offer same day assistance. For more information or to schedule a time for a member of our team to come by and take a look at your garage door, call us at 612-886-9606.