Anytime you are going to hire a home service provider, it can be hard to know who the right one to choose is. You are trusting these people and letting them into your home, this can be a big concern for some people. It is no different with garage doors, there are over 100 different Garage Door Companies in the Twin Cities. So obviously finding the right one can prove challenging. With so many things to consider when hiring the right company for you, we tried to narrow it down to the 5 most important things to consider:
- Is the company insured? This is a very important question to ask any home service provider, ensure they have both workman’s compensation and liability insurance to ensure you are not at a fault for any injuries or damage to property. (Garage Door Repair Company is fully insured with workman’s compensation and liability insurance.)
- Have the workers been though the proper training for the job? When hiring a professional it is important to know how much training and experience the company requires their employees.(All Garage Door Repair Company employees go through 6 months of on the job training to ensure safety and proper methods)
- What is the company’s reputation? This may be the most important part of the search, do your homework on who is coming into your home. Check sites like Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angies list, BBB etc. (Garage Door Repair Company has over 50-5 star reviews, we are also an accredited company with an A rating on the BBB)
- What is the turnaround time on repair? Having a Garage Door Repair can often times leave you with a big headache. Perhaps the company can’t come out for a week or maybe they need to order parts to get the job done. Make sure you ask what their current lead time is. (At Garage Door Repair Company we always offer fast, same day service. We can work around your schedule to make sure your day goes on without a hitch. Our technicians always arrive in fully stocked service trucks to ensure the job is completed same day!)
- Does the company send out employees or do they use sub-contractors? Do you want to hire a company that is just going to hire another company to do the job? Most homeowners don’t know that some companies will often use sub-contractors for jobs that they either don’t have time to do, or perhaps just don’t want to do.(Garage Door Repair Company will never send sub-contractors to your home, we only send our own top of the line garage door repair experts!)
If you’re ready to take the next step in hiring the right garage door company for you then simply call 612-886-9606.