New Garage Door adds Curb Appeal in St. Louis Park, MN
Finding the right Garage Door for your home can often times be more work than its worth. This is not the case when you call Garage Door Repair Co. We recently helped one of our St. Louis Park customers with a Custom Garage Door Install and the results speak for themselves. Our customer had been researching new garage doors and had the style/look he wanted but need assistance in trying to determine where to find the exact door he was looking for. This is where one of our Garage Door Experts were able to help locate the exact model and set up the special order and installation. Our customer ended up choosing a North Central Special Reserve-82 with Stockbridge Windows. North Centrals Special Reserve model come with a custom wood overlay that adds amazing curb appeal, the windows the customer chose really tied the whole house together and they couldn’t be happier with their finished product.
Return on Investment
Homeowners often put their garage door on the back burner, but it is one of the easiest ways to add value to your home. Remodeling magazine reports that replacing the garage door ranks as one of the top five home improvement projects. The replacement of the garage door generates the highest return on investment at resale. It was also stated that the homeowner can expect to recoup nearly 84 percent of their investment in a new garage door. There are literally endless options when it comes to replacing your garage door. This makes it easy to not only add curb appeal but upgrade your garages energy efficiency as well.
Different Door Materials:
- Wood: Going with a wood designed garage door offers the widest variety of design options although they do come at the highest price tag.
- Steel: Most common among all manufacturers offers many design options including models designed to look like custom wood doors, moderately priced.
- Aluminum: Costs more than steel doors, and also has far less design options
- Tempered Glass: in an aluminum or wood frame these particular doors are well suited for homes with a modern design.
- Fiberglass and vinyl: are the least expensive options but the design choices are extremely limited. These materials will often crack in cold weather.
When is the best time to have this project completed?
It is often thought that garage doors can only be installed in warm, dry weather. This notion is false. At Garage Door Repair Company we install garage doors year round, no matter the weather. To get your new garage door installed simply call 612-886-9606 or visit our website. We always offer free onsite garage door estimates to our St Louis Park customers. We are happy to work around your schedule to ensure the job is done at your convenience.